Is it possible that ED will happen after prostate surgery?
After the occurrence of prostate surgery, it may be likely that erectile dysfunction will be more likely to occur. For those who suffer from this disorder, it means that they are unable to get an erection at all, and will therefore be unable to have sexual intercourse, or that they will not be able to maintain their erection for longer than five minutes.
As you may or may not know, there are a couple of body systems that are directly responsible for your impotency and the process of arousal:
– Your nervous system plays an essential role in your sex drive and it is totally responsible for your libido,
– Your muscles also play an essential role in your arousal process,
– when you have damaged hormone system then you will likely have issues with ED and therefore your sex performance will worsen
– And the most important organ in your system is your brain, therefore it runs your neurologic and emotional system in general.
Various contributing causes that lead to ED
When you are not healthy and you have ED issues in your life as a result, then the recommendation is to immediately start getting treatment. In the interests of this, you ought to make sure that your diagnosis is precise.
– When you have diabetes then there is a chance that it can lead to impotency in your life.
– Obesity is also a serious issue that has to be treated as fast as you can. Try to go on a diet and make sure to eat healthily and drink enough water.
– Heart diseases and strokes may cause you your high libido and various kind of erectile dysfunctions. Mental diseases also play an important role in your life.
– Smoking can also cause ED in your life, quit this as soon as you manage.
Prostate surgery is incredibly complicated and as you can guess there is always a certain kind of risk for you to have ED afterwards. It has been proven that you may have certain kind of problems with erection and you will not manage to recover as soon as you would want to. Take your time, since the healing process differs for each person. You will see improvement, even if you are healing very slowly.
When you had prostate surgery then there is a good chance that erectile dysfunction that you experience can be temporary.
Even though this may sound like both good and bad news, you have to remember that you will almost certainly attain a total recovery, but it may happen only in a year or so.
As soon as you will take Sildenafil you will see that your sex performance is greater and you will manage to have sex anytime you desire.
Well, there are certain kinds of health conditions that are contraindications against using Sildenafil. Try to take a smaller amount of this drug as soon as you have managed improve your sex life and are having sexual intercourse regularly.
Erections usually occurs in about 2 hours after you have intake generic Viagra to your system. When you have an erection that lasts more than 4 hours then it is time for you to tell your doctor and ask for help. Usually, your erection disappears as soon as you have ejaculated. Remember that erections will happen only under the conditions when you are stimulated, or excited.